Thursday, 25 May 2017

Stretched lobes update

By October 2016 (a year and a half in) I got to 0 gauge finally!

At some point I lost a tunnel and just had them fully out for over a month. Recently put them back in and was able to put 6g relatively easily. A week in, 4g easily for one ear and not as easily for the other. Then after another week I put 2g in the easy ear and found that my difficult ear was bleeding when I removed the tunnel. I think it had gotten a bit stuck on the tunnel and I guess I should've eased it out so that was my fault.

Currently my difficult ear (the left) is at 4g and my right ear is at 2g. I still want to get to 00g (10mm) whenever possible but I won't be due for a stretch for a couple weeks minimum and will have to tape and go gradual.

No comments:

Post a Comment