What I currently have as ideas for my next tattoo. I promised my husband the next would be smaller than my first one and I wouldn't add bigger than that size per year. Those are the promises I made.
- Small yin yang on side-heel area. Probably with two other symbols, one on top of the other with the yin yang in the middle. Either two opposite triangles or a moon and sun.
- Crescent moon middle upper back. Not sure what kind of design I'd go for.
- Flower somewhere close and to the side from my heart.
- Something to create context for my heart(What?)
- Key with a long-ish flowy ribbon attached that has my kids' names on it.
- Something to represent peace on the other lower thigh (peace and love).
- Patch tag in her memory